Starting in our 20s, our skin loses collagen at a rate of 1% per year. This means that by the time we are middle-aged, our skin has lost almost half of the essential elements that keep it firm and elastic. Our high performance RF is a treatment designed to deliver fuller, plumper skin without any downtime.
RF Face Rejuvenation
Firmer + Plumper + Radiant Skin Instantly.
*Disclaimer: Results vary from patient to patient.
Collagen Induction for Plumper Skin.
Our RF technology selectively heats skin tissue to promote two responses from the dermal layer. Almost immediately it contracts the collagen fibres which results in radiantly glowing skin.
At the same time it increases the metabolism of the fibroblastin order to accelerate production of both new collagen fibres and new elastin fibres.
Unlike laser treatments, RF has been found to be effective in the safe delivery of energy into the skin, independent of skin colour.
Improve the Skin Structure from within the dermal layer.
When focused in the dermis and hypodermis, RF treatment can lead to improvements in the skin structure and tightening of lax and sagging skin.
RF penetrates deeper than laser treatments, reaching approximately 1.5mm to 3mm beneath the skin’s surface as a diffused energy source. This diffused energy and those specific depths help to stimulate collagenesis without any downtime deep in the structural layers of the skin.
As a non-ablative and non-invasive technique, radiofrequency rejuvenation does not cut into your skin or blast off layers of it.
Tighten + Rejuvenate the skin.
- RF uses multipolar electrodes to deliver heat to the skin and is combined with red photodynamic energy to optimise results.
- The RF technology penetrates the skin layers to selectively heat the skin tissue between the cells where the collagen fibres are embedded.
- This causes an immediate contraction of the collagen fibres.
- At the same time it increases the metabolism of the fibroblastin order to accelerate production of both new collagen fibres and new elastin fibres, which gives the skin a glowing and instantly plump appearance.
- As a non-ablative and non-invasive technique, radiofrequency rejuvenation doesn’t cut into your skin or blast off layers of it.
Precisely controlled heating to instigate collagen remodelling.
This treatment is non-ablative multipolar RF is often used to effectively tighten the skin, by using precisely controlled heating to instigate collagen remodelling in the skin.
- Facial firming up
- Wrinkle prevention
- Collagen regeneration
- Scar attenuation
- Reduction of expression lines
- Reduction of acne marks
- Facial lifting
- Improved skin luminosity
- Facial toning and firmness
- Oxygenation and toxin elimination
- As a non-ablative and non-invasive technique
- Radiofrequency rejuvenation doesn’t cut into your skin or blast off layers of it.
What Areas Can Be Treated
Neck + Décolletage
RF treatment depths in comparison to other treatments like lasers.
Medical Grade Skin Treatments
Treatment options for the ageing face
Frequently Asked Questions
- 3 to 6 treatments delivered on a weekly to fortnightly basis is recommended for most clients depending on desired results and skin area.
- It is important to book in for a complimentary consultation to get the correct assessment of the area you want to have treated.
- Results are often immediate, however a course of treatments are recommended as results improve after each treatment.
- RF is a relaxing treatment with little or no discomfort. Glycerine will be applied to the skin which acts as a conductor for the RF energy.
- A handpiece will be placed onto the skin and moved in circular motions.
- The temperature will build to 40 – 42 degrees your therapist will continue to maintain the heat this is what instigates collagen regeneration.
- The most common areas for the non ablative RF is the, face, neck and décolletage which help to visibly tighten skin and help reduce the signs of aging, but can be used on other areas of the body.
- Full face is the most commonly requested treatment the great part is that we can treat the preorbital (eye area), however you cannot directly treat over the lips and eyelids.
As this treatment is non ablative, there is minimal to no downtime post treatment so you can wear make – up an hour post treatment.
Duration of results
Long term results
Risks and complications
Possible mild redness post treatment
Recommended number of treatments
A course of 6 to 8 treatments is recommended spaced out weekly
Follow Us On
”Wonderful service! The staff really careAbby Saadat5 Star Google Review
for you and
ensure that you are comfortable
and relaxed during the session.
Amazing results to so far I’ve been really happy.