Body sculpting HIFU is another modality used to target stubborn fat through focused ultrasonic waves, to destroy the subcutaneous fat tissue. It allows for treatments of specific targeted areas and has also no downtime. The 3 depths used to treat with the body handpiece also allows for skin tightening in specific areas of the body.
HIFU | Ultrasound Body Sculpting
Eliminate subcutaneous fat + tighten the skin.
*Disclaimer: Results vary from patient to patient.
The clinical end point of HIFU Ultrasound body sculpting is still 12 weeks, the immediate results generally seen on patients post treatment is a result of lymphatic drainage which is facilitated by the application of the handpiece over the area.
- Unlike fat freezing, the high frequency of the ultrasound wave results in heating under the skin, also destroying the fat cells and tightening the skin in the area treated at the same time.
- The treated cells are then flushed away via the body’s natural removal process.
- This process continues for up to 6 months post treatment.
The body handpiece is a completely different treatment to face cartridge in that it penetrates at 3 different depths: 6mm, 9mm and 13mm, which act to tighten, lift and reduce stubborn areas of fat specifically for the body.
- Body Sculpting Clinics has had HIFU Ultrasound body sculpting treatments in our clinics since we opened and have found this treatment to work best on specific body types, please book in for a complimentary consultation to learn more about this treatment.
Macro + Micro Focused Ultrasound.
Our medical grade HIFU handpiece delivers macro focused ultrasound waves to a precise depth to cause necrosis of the fat cell which for some patients can result in instant, permanent fat reduction.
The high frequency of the ultrasound wave results in rapid heating of the focal zone at 3 depths;
- 9mm and
- 6mm under the skin leaving the skins surface unaffected.
The controlled movement of the handpiece results in a grid of treated fat cells making this treatment ideal for fat reduction and precision body sculpting.
Complimentary Consultation with our technicians.
The ideal candidate for HIFU is for a person who is mildly above ideal weight, and cannot shift stubborn pockets of fat.
- HIFU is ideal for sculpting smaller areas, and the candidate should be within 5-10kg of their ideal weight range.
- HIFU is not a weight loss treatment and does not replace the benefits of proper diet and exercise. It does not treat obesity.
- Not every patient will be an ideal candidate for HIFU body sculpting so it is important to book in for a complimentary consultation with one of our trained technicians.
Medical Grade Devices.
*Disclaimer: Results vary from patient to patient.
- Our medical grade HIFU handpiece delivers macro focused ultrasound waves to a precise depth to cause necrosis of the fat cell which for some patients can result in lasting fat reduction in specific areas.
- The clinical end point of HIFU Ultrasound body sculpting is 12 weeks, the immediate results generally seen on patients is a result of lymphatic drainage which is the application of the handpiece over the area.
What Areas Can I Have Treated?
50% Off your First Treatment. Book A Complimentary Consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Generally anywhere between 2 to 4 treatments per area are recommended, however, some clients see results after a single treatment.
- It is important to come in for a thorough assessment so our Clinical Technicians, so they can tailor a specific plan designed for you and your goals.
- As long as you maintain your weight with your normal diet and exercise, your long term results should remain stable.
- Results can be seen from 2 to 4 months post-treatment.
- The average amount of fat reduction of the treatment area varies from person to person and depends on how your body responds to the procedure.
- It’s important to note that these treatments continue to work after you have visited the clinic, as they work on your body’s own natural elimination process.
- Our HIFU fat reduction treatment is best for targeting smaller stubborn pockets of fat with mild skin laxity, however if you wish to have more of an overall fat reduction treatment your therapist may recommend combining your HIFU body treatment as part of a treatment course incorporating other technologies for a more complete fat reduction treatment.
- Body Sculpting Clinics have specific technology that can be combined to enable you to target your needs and devise a specific and bespoke treatment plan for you ensuring maximum results.
- A handpiece will be placed on the skin, this is the handpiece used to target focussed energy to the fat cells.
- The handpiece is placed on the area of treatment and held there for approximately 2 minutes, this will be repeated 3 times per treatment area.
- During treatment, you may feel the warmth of the handpiece, and in some cases it may get slightly hot and uncomfortable.
- You may also feel a slight vibration and tingling sensation, although this is completely normal.
- This treatment must be performed by a trained therapist. Our Body Specialists are trained therapists that specialise in aesthetic, non-surgical, non- invasive body transformation procedures.
- We want to ensure that you are happy and that optimal results are achieved, it is important that you attend your review appointment and assessment at the scheduled time to check the aesthetic outcome.
- Your health and well-being is our priority. If you are concerned about any aspect of your treatment, please contact your clinic immediately we are here to help.
After 2 to 4 months
Duration of results
Long term results
Risks and complications
Possible bruising, slight swelling for up to 10 days
Number of treatments
This varies per person. Speak to your Body Specialist for your tailored program.